Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Wednesday, March 19, 2008 @ 3:56 AM
School is smoo(as sweet as the icecream smoo :D) Though i wish favourtism doesnt occur among the tcs too :/ Im not gonna use my phone anymore.This month bills is surely high,im quite certain. :s I still love lit very much,but im having doubts. im not quite sure if we're able to finish both midsummer and mockingbird(with revision) by may(hopefully?) i really dont mind staying back like hours and hours and hours. I wish we had more lessons in march holidays.! Again,my ability to excel in sciences is quite...slim? oh nevermind those.hopefully '船到橋頭自然值' okay! :D
please stayyyyy awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy , i dont wannaaaaaa ____________ another person's lifeeeeeeee. :(
|